Family Office Services
Field, Vinson & Associates CPAs, RLLP offers our high net worth families a full spectrum of
administrative and investement tasks to preserve their family’s wealth and provide for
a succession plan. Some of the services offered include:
Manage Individual and Family Financial Affairs
Assist with the implementation
of overall financial plan.
Activities may include monitoring plan,
coordinating professional services, day to day financial services.
- Coordinate and Implement Family Gifting Program
Prepare gifting projections and update annually, prepare gifting letters and
asset transfer documents.
- Coordinate Activities of Financial Team Members Such As Attorney, Financial Planner and Banker.
- Handle Day to Day Financial Affairs
Pay monthly bills, cash management
and budgeting balance checking accounts, hire and prepare payroll for domestic
employees, and monitor property, liability, and health insurance to make sure there
is sufficient coverage.
- High net worth families
- Family business owners into the second or third generation of ownership
- Highly paid clients who face significant time constraints
How you benefit:
- Central collection location of documents and financial data
- Assurance that financial affairs are being handled in a professional timely manner
- Continued plan monitoring to ensure that financial objectives are being met
- Financial education of family unit by independent professionals
- Relief of day to day financial matters
Designated Certificate Holder: 647
Field, Vinson & Associates CPAs, RLLP
P.O. Box 1767
Jackson, WY 83001
Phone: (307) 733-8377